Once you have made the decision to purchase the antivirus security software- McAfee for your PCs and computers then to access the subscription you need to make a McAfee account first. To get along the McAfee products and subscriptions you need to access McAfee My Account. If you are one of those who are stuck in between the steps to access McAfee account then this article is definitely made for you. In this article, you will get to learn the basic steps to access the McAfee account via mcafee.com/myaccount.
What are the steps to access McAfee account via mcafee.com my account?
- Go to mcafee.com/myaccount.
- Tap on “Have a Site?” button and tap on the “Sign In” button.
- Now, you have to enter the associated credentials.
Note: If you do not remember the password associated with McAfee account then tap on the “Reset your password” button in order to regain access to McAfee My Account.
Remember you need to verify and then retype your email associated with McAfee account and then log in to your account again. You can check whether the browser is automatically submitting the default email address that is no longer valid. If you logout then you need to enter a valid address to lock in back with McAfee My Account.
- Go to the mcafee.com/myaccount.
- Tap on the “Log Out” button and confirm that you are not logged in.
- Go to the McAfee My Account and tap on the “Sign In” from the list.
- If you see the default message already in the “Email address” tab then delete it.
- Enter your registered email and tap on the “Login” button.
Point to remember: If you see the error message at the time of the login process then you might have entered the incorrect email address or the password. So you need to check whenever you are prompted for the same. If you cannot recall the password then tap on the expand option to reset the password. You just need to recover your email address and your password.
How to recover your McAfee My Account password?
- First of all, go to mcafee.com/myaccount.
- Go to the “McAfee My Account” and then tap on the “My Account” from the list of options.
- Tap on the “Forget Your Password” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You then see the email address on-screen.
Point to remember: A valid and authentic password contains the letters and numbers. If the retrieved password has any character that is not alphanumeric then you will not be able to log-in. Moreover, if the password reset email is not sent to the emails that are linked to the McAfee My account then there will no longer be any McAfee account.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has given you the insight to work with McAfee My Account. However, if you still have issues in logging in to the mcafee.com/myaccount then we simply recommend you to visit the official McAfee website and get the assistance from the professional team of McAfee customer support.